Rabu, 08 Oktober 2014

about my self :D



My name is Topan Sugiawan.  you can call me papsky or topan. i am a student at politeknik LP3i bandung. my hobbies are, cooking, listen to music, and shoes colecction. and my favorit drink's are, avocado juice, lemon tea and soft drink. and my favorit food's are, nasi goreng, fried chicken, chocolate, ice cream and many more.
I wanna be  a bussiness man. and I want to tell you about my parents, my mother is passed away, and my father is a teacher at SDN JALANCAGAK Subang.
I ussualy listen to music, and my favorit music are underground music(metal) and jazz.


1 komentar:

  1. Hi Papsky, you have unique taste of music. You like both metal and jazz. I can't imagine how your ears cope with those two different kinds of music. hehehehe...
    well, that's fine. But here are some correction for your writing:

    When you said my hobbies are "cooking", make sure that the other hobbies using -ing form. So, it should be "cooking, listening to music, and collecting shoes"
    "and my favorit food's" should be "and my favorite foods"
    "ussualy" should be "usually"

    Ok, nice try. I wanna know something. Who's your favorite jazz singer?

    BalasHapus